And how do I feel? Not really any different. Here’s the bullet points.
- It’s pretty easy to drink 4.5 litres of water a day – as long as it’s structured, and in my case, 1.5 litres of that is taken in through doing sporty stuff.
- I don’t know if it has anything to do with the water, or just the day to day changes in body (which I assume is more likely) but I weight 1.5kg LESS today than I did at the same time yesterday.
- I don’t feel any more hydrated. In fact, looking at my pee (apologies) it’s not running clear as you’d expect when fully hydrated.
- I’ve not actually had to pee more than I usually do. Maybe this has something to do with 3 above. Even with 4.5 litres of water, I’m still not full hydrated!
- I’m looking forward to another day sinking the clear stuff. Dave is next to me, and ready to do his job.
I’ll let you know how I get on tomorrow. Needless to say, there’s been no hilarious needing to pee at the side of the road incidents yet.